Probiota 2020 offers three days of engaging content, discussions and networking opportunities to help you broaden your knowledge and make those all-important connections. Your ticket will include:
- Access to all speaker sessions
- Trip to the Guinness Storehouse for the day 2 evening reception
- Invitation to the Kerry Innovation Centre Tour (first come, first served)
- Opportunity to join the roundtable lunch discussion on day two
- Opportunity to download the speaker’s presentations post-event (those that we have permission to share)
- Refreshments throughout the event
- Delegate bag full of goodies for you to take home
*To qualify for the academic rate the delegate must be able to demonstrate that the ticket is being funded by a research grant or an academic institution.
Don’t forget that there is a reduced rate for hotel rooms for Probiota delegates, which is a reduced rate that includes breakfast. Book your room using the discount code PROB030220
If you want to find out more information about approximate timings for the event, click here.
**Please note: discounts cannot be combined with Early Bird Pricing or any other discount/offer. If you qualify for more than one discount we will apply the higher discount rate. Discounts must be redeemed at time of registration and cannot be applied retrospectively.
Have any questions? Please email us: email@example.com