There has never been a better time to launch a microbiome or probiotic start-up. As major universities look to spin-out and licence key discoveries, global food and pharma businesses open up venture funds and external innovation programmes and incubators to draw innovative entrepreneurs into their orbit – there are rich pickings for microbiome pioneers in search of money, experience and a global platform for their ideas. But how can you win in a competitive environment?
NutraIngredients is on the hunt for entrepreneurial start-ups to join our Probiota Pioneers session and pitch their company and ideas to a room full of experts in Copenhagen next February. You will take centre-stage as part of our conference programme to share your business with industry leaders.
If selected as a Probiota Pioneer by our editorial panel you will receive:
- A place on the Probiota programme as part of the Probiota Pioneers sessions
- Complimentary delegate place with access to the full programme including all presentations and networking session – your chance to connect with some of the biggest names in pre and probiotics and the microbiome
- Coverage in NutraIngredients including preview articles and your opportunity to appear in multimedia coverage of the event.
- Framed certificate
Shortlisted companies will receive a 40% discount on their registration fee for the event.
To enter you will need to provide the following information:
• 500 word profile of your company and its innovative product or technology
• 250 word opinion on the biggest challenge facing the industry in 2018/9
• Links to your website and relevant further information
*To qualify your organisation must have been founded in the last 3 years
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS MONDAY 7th JANUARY 2019
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com