Call for Abstracts
Probiota invites authors from around the world to submit abstracts for presentation at our Scientific Frontiers session at Probiota 2019 in Copenhagen on the 13th, 14th and 15th February.
All abstracts submitted will be reviewed by our Scientific Committee, made up of leading experts within the fields of pre and probiotics. Successful authors will be invited to present their work either as an oral presentation or a poster at the Probiota conference.
Successful abstracts will receive a 50% discount on their registration at the conference. Please note that discounted registration information will be sent to authors when they are notified that their abstract has been accepted.
The deadline for submissions is Friday 30th November 2018. Please make sure your abstract adheres to the guidelines.
Download a copy of the Probiota 2019 Guidelines below:
Early-phase, novel, or state-of-the-art research or promising ideas covering the following topics are encouraged:
- Host-microbe interactions in health and disease, including preclinical and clinical studies evaluating pre- and probiotic interventions
- Application and development of “-omics” approaches in biomarker discovery, including identification of potential pre- and probiotic strains. Research identifying strain-specific effects of probiotics for health and wellbeing, including mechanism of action and bioactive discovery and isolation
- Early findings from large scale research projects and clinical trials
- Innovations and novel ideas in the areas of production processes, delivery, formulation and shelf-life
- Consumer and market insights, including population research, trends and threats, commercial packaging and marketing
- Human intervention studies