Call for Abstracts
We are now accepting abstracts for the Scienfic Frontiers sessions.
Download a copy of the Probiota 2019 Guidelines below
The deadline for submissions is Friday 16th November
Please make sure your abstract adheres to the guidelines stated.
All abstracts submitted will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, made up of leading experts within the fields of pre and probiotics. Successful authors will be invited to present their work either as an oral presentation or a poster at the Probiota conference running from 13-15 February in Copenhagen.
Those whose abstracts are accepted will receive a 50% discount on their registration for the conference.
Please note that all discount information will be sent when authors are notified that their abstract has been accepted.
Early-phase, novel, or state-of-the-art research or promising ideas covering the following topics are encouraged:
- Host-microbe interactions in health and disease, including preclinical and clinical studies evaluating pre- and probiotic interventions
- Application and development of “-omics” approaches in biomarker discovery, including identification of potential pre- and probiotic strains. Research identifying strain-specific effects of probiotics for health and wellbeing, including mechanism of action and bioactive discovery and isolation
- Early findings from large scale research projects and clinical trials
- Innovations and novel ideas in the areas of production processes, delivery, formulation and shelf-life
- Consumer and market insights, including population research, trends and threats, commercial packaging and marketing
- Human intervention studies